Saturday, December 20, 2008

25 Days of Caribbean Christmas Gifts

***Update! When I originally posted this post, I had lofty dreams of hours spent browsing the Internet for Caribbean themed gifts... finding more than enough and posting away to share my joy with you. Well, I made it to 11. 11 fabulous finds and that's it. Yes, I did find other items of seashore bliss, but many are not able for purchase in the US. And well, to be honest, life got in the way. Our dog ran away, a relative became ill, there were cookies to bake and deliver, presents to be bought and wrapped in silver and gold, parties to attend, and most importantly children to enjoy the season with. So please accept my humble apology in only posting 11 Caribbean gifts.


I love everything Caribbean and maybe you know someone who does also! I am going to help you out with gift ideas for your the Caribbean lover in your life and post 25 Days of Caribbean Christmas Gifts. Check back every day from today until December 25th to see great gift ideas! Enjoy!