Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Once upon a time...

I lived in Costa Rica and I loved it. It was the best 6 months of my pre-domestic years. Costa Rica is an eco-paradise with rivers, streams, and waterfalls... monkeys, sloths, and birds... winding trails cover misty mountaintops... and antique towns with cobblestone streets play host to charming cafes. The beaches are littered with funky tiki bars and fish tales wait for patient ears.

My favorite trip, and what has become the most popular with my clients, is a combination of 2-3 nights at Tabacon Resort spending my evenings soaking in steamy hot springs while watching Volcan Arenal erupt into the night with bright sparks of fiery lava.

Then I will drive or fly down to Manuel Antonio and spend 5-7 nights at Buena Vista Villas enjoying my own private beach. And this is what this post is about. Buena Vista is on sale! (read on)

I describe this place to clients as "luxury surrounded by authentic nature"... where else can you enjoy marble baths and granite kitchens while watching the monkeys swing from the trees just past your balcony?



Summer Sale
Rent 4 nights, get the 5th night free

All new booking for travel between May 1, 2009 - June 15, 2009
Must book by March 31, 2009 and reference code: SUM09


Fall Sale
30% off entire stay

All new bookings for travel between September 8, 2009 - October 31, 2009
Must book by May 15, 2009 and reference code: FALL09