Friday, June 27, 2008

Just Back - Rose Hall Resort & Country Club

My personal relationship with this property, goes way back. On one of my first trips to Jamaica, I toured this property with my host, the Jamaican Tourist Board. I was very impressed with the Sales & Marketing Director who gave the tour... in a twist of fate, 5 years later I married her brother! Speaking of weddings, I have booked several Rose Hall Resort Destination Weddings and all brides have been thrilled! Anyway, this hotel was formerly the Wyndham Rose Hall and became an independent property a few years ago. After changing ownership, the hotel has undergone a $35 million renovation and is all sparkly and new! $12 million of those funds were allotted to the new water park which is a smash hit with kids of all ages! I am booking this property on a weekly basis and ALL of my clients are coming home smiling. Here are some pics from Duncan Magee, a client who returned in May... Enjoy! (Thanks Duncan!)

The trend in Caribbean resorts is to create leisure pools with Miami-style cabanas catering to adults:

One of the many natural waterscapes:

Toddler-friendly, zero-entry into the water park pool:

Water slides and the lazy river:

Poolside cabanas at night... oh la la!