Monday, December 6, 2010

Puerto Rico Does it Better

The island of Puerto Rico has launched a new marketing campaign "Puerto Rico Does it Better".  I'm a huge fan of Puerto Rico, as evident in my many postings about the island. I've been lucky enough to visit Puerto Rico 12 times - each time I discovered something new and fell more in love with this island's mix of Caribbean & Spanish culture. 

{photo from planetware}

I think the new tagline about Puerto Rico that best describes my sentiments is: "A seamless Fusion of Old & New". I love the vibe of being in a modern city in the Caribbean - there just aren't that many of them so that makes  San Juan unique. Yet, when I want something old, a short taxi ride away will deliver my to Old San Juan - one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean and full of 400+ year old charm. 

If you're stuck on which island to visit this winter, check out the newly improved Puerto Rico Tourist Boards website and see why Puerto Rico does it better! 

Another reason we love Puerto Rico is because it is so easy to reach and airfare is usually inexpensive, comparatively speaking. Cheap flights to Puerto Rico are available from every major US gateway. We'll help guide you towards the best sources for cheap tickets and price hotel packages all over the island. Drop us a line

Enjoy,