Friday, March 14, 2008

Make A Difference - Caribbean Hilton Charity Drive

I have the best clients! Many of them return from their luxurious vacations curious about helping the local inhabitants of their island hosts. I applaud this sentiment from the bottom of my heart as it was truly the people of the Caribbean that influenced my career choice of Caribbean Travel. Over the years, I have learned that many of the non-locally owned hotels do little to help their poor neighbors so when I come across one that does, it deserves recognition. I am very happy to announce that Hilton's Caribbean collection of hotels has raised over $1 Million with their KIDS program - Officially called Kindness in Donations and Services, K.I.D.S. is Hilton Caribbean’s way of helping non-profit organizations devoted to children on the islands where its’ resorts are located. Hilton Caribbean guests and team members play significant roles in raising money. Guests help by voluntarily adding $1 a night to their account when they check out. Team members contribute by donating the time and effort in organizing events that benefit the children and generate funds.

Next time you visit one of the Caribbean Hilton Hotels, please donate!