Thursday, January 29, 2009

Outtakes from the January Newsletter

Here is the header & some outtakes from my latest newsletter. If you would like to be on the list, simply email me laura @ caribbeanjourney.com and request!
This newsletter will be short & sweet. The Caribbean is having a super sale; up to 75% off some resorts so don't cross out your vacation budget just yet. Need more proof? Check this recent article in the New York Times.

I have been posting daily specials on my Caribbean Travel News Blog - so bookmark it and check back often!

The Caribbean is close, convenient, WARM, and waiting to welcome you! Let me know if you are ready to go and I'll customize a packaged deal to meet your needs.

In this ever-changing economy, I really appreciate your support for my small travel company. If you own or work for a small business, please send details because I love to support fellow entrepreneurs!