Thursday, May 28, 2009

HUGE News! Introducing Cancun...


Well, it's been a work in progress for the past few years, but we finally added Cancun & the Mayan Riviera to CaribbeanJourney.com! I am so excited to expand my online portfolio and offer this colorful region of Mexican coastline. Cancun, and Mexico in general has taken a beating in the tourism sector in the past year. To counter the drop in visitors, they are offering some fabulous rates and value added packages! Visit my pages for Cancun and the Mayan Riviera for links to pictures and information on my favorite hotels... and check back often because we will be added new properties every month! And as usual, if a property you love is not listed on my site - I can still book it for you! I hope to hear from you soon!
Photo is Dreams Cancun.