Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Special to Grenada! 3 Nights Starting at $269


Just say the word Grenada and I think of my first visit... lured to the 'island of spice' at the recommendation of a local who kept referring to the island as "Greens"... because it was just that - super lush. It seems almost every plant flowers in Grenada and every flower turns into an exotic spice, spices that are sold in the colorful markets around the island. To think of Grenada, makes me smile. And now it’s your turn! Grenada is ON SALE! Here is a sample of the rates you will find:

Grenadian by Rex Resorts is $269/per person - 3 nights
Coyaba Beach Resort is $505/per person - 3 nights

3 nights not long enough for you? I know, me neither!

Enjoy these other resorts offer 7 night stays:
Mont Cinnamon is $1019/per person
La Source Grenada is $1625/per person - all inclusive!
Spice Island Resort is $$2615/per person - all inclusive too!

Ready to book? Email me or book online with my friends at TripCrave.com! (Hurry, you must book by 11/15 and travel by 12/15.)