Friday, October 30, 2009

Meet Sandals & Beaches Resorts Culinary Consultant


I just returned from a fantastic trip to Beaches Turks & Caicos. There are plenty of new upgrades at the resort, including a higher-end feel to many of the menus and cuisine quality. When I inquired as to why, I learned that Sandals & Beaches Resorts employs a famous Culinary Consultant.


Walter Staib is the Culinary Ambassador to Sandals & Beaches Resorts and founder of the Caribbean Culinary Federation. How cool is that? Being one that will do almost anything for a fine meal, I immediately researched Mr. Staib... a name I had heard, but could not place. Mr. Staib has had a long career in hospitality cuisine, consulting for many of the worlds finest hotels and restaurants. He is has contributed to many cook books and made appearances on the Food Network. Read more about him here and book your next culinary vacation to Sandals or Beaches Resorts!