Friday, February 26, 2010

New Look at Tulemar Bungalows in Costa Rica

For years, Buena Vista VillasCasas have been been the TOP choice for my Costa Rica bound clients. They love the private villa atmosphere, the option to keep cool drinks and snacks on hand in the granite kitchen, or BBQ some fresh catch on their verandah. They also enjoy the private beach at Tulemar. All beaches in Costa Rica are public, but because this one is landlocked by private land, it is private! Because Buena Vista Villas are super popular, we haven't always been able to get our clients in when they book at the last minute. The only other option on property are the Tulemar Bungalows - however, I never mentioned these to my clients because they weren't up to par. They reminded me of the places I stayed at when I was backpacking Central America 12 years ago! Fast forward to 2010 and Tulemar is getting an upgrade! Check out a few sneak peak photos below! Rates start at only $195/night.


{hey good looking}


Ready for a little Costa Rica in your life? We can make it happen:
info @ caribbeanjourney.com or 866-236-1924