Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Island Lovers!


I'll be spending my weekend packing for another adventure I'm embarking on next week... one where hopefully my views will be similar to the photo above and not full of the clouds and dark skies calling the tropics home this week. Did you hear about the flooding in Jamaica

I'm hoping I have time to fix my camera lens before my trip so I can take more photos to share.

I'll be testing out my favorite travel apps.

Fall is in the air around here so I'll make one of the Caribbean's most wonderful contributions to the culinary world - Pumpkin Soup.

Maybe we'll try this new cocktail recipe made with Bacardi Burnt Cherry Rum.

Why didn't I think of this?


Hurry! Only a few more days to enter our FREE HONEYMOON GIVEAWAY! Visit our travel homepage and enter to win.
How about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Cheers,