Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meads Bay Villas in Anguilla

I just booked a client for 10 nights at this lovely little collection of 4 private villas on Meads Bay Beach in Anguilla and I must say, I am supremely jealous. Anguilla is tops on my list and Meads Bay Beach is my favorite beach on the island. 



Each one of the Meads Bay Beach Villas is 1700 square feet. Villa # 1 is closet to the sand with the other 3 staggered back from this unit. 


The property is lushly landscaped and the interiors are well appointed with high-quality furnishings:



It can be said, that one of the reasons this property has such a high return guest rate is because of the staff. Miss Delta is famous for her Caribbean hospitality:


After a long day on the sand... retire to your villa and enjoy your private pool:


Jump on over here to see more photos from my visit.

Meads Bay is my favorite because some of the best restaurants are located on this beach such as the Straw Hat & Blanchards.

Enjoy,