Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I had a dream....

I had a dream last night. It seems to be the thing now to blog one's dreams, so here goes.

I was about to go kayaking on the Thames, so no surprise so far. It wasn't the river here in London, but rather upriver where went last year, the Thames of The Wind in the Willows.

I was there with my brother and sister, and we were discussing whether to use an inflatable kayak or not - again can see where the subconscious got that from.

Then we got to the river, and we didn't face the usual tranquil water drifting by but a raging flood of angry, boiling water, like the picture above.

We looked out at the torrent and were stumped as what to do next, so I woke up.

But what does it all mean?

I'm going with it implying that  me and my siblings are feeling rather overwhelmed by the speed at which Life (with a capital 'L') is rushing us along.