Friday, April 1, 2011

My Visit to Windjammer Landing - St. Lucia


On my recent Babymoon to the island of St. Lucia, I stopped by the Windjammer Landing Resort to explore. I've sent many happy clients here over the years and it has always intrigued me as a place I might want to return with my own family. 


I was not disappointed! The resort delivers exactly what I thought it would... a lovely private beach, a wide range of accommodation options, delicious food offered a la carte or on a meal plan, and stunning views at every turn.


The lush tropical surroundings, traditional West Indian architecture, and warm hospitality of the staff make this resort a classic Caribbean gem. 


The Windjammer Landing Resort doesn't try to be anything but a true Caribbean Resort to be enjoyed by families, groups, singles, and honeymooners alike.


I loved the look of the well cared for kids club and playground set in a tropical garden:


Many of the suites and villas on property offer private Jacuzzis or plunge pools - each with expansive sea views. The rooms are located on the hillside overlooking the beach and main areas of the resort. To some, this might be a dis-advantage to some, but to most it is a huge perk because the views are some of the best in the Caribbean.


Many units have full kitchens:


More stunning views from every bedroom:


Modern and comfortable bathrooms:


Here is a link to the full album of photos from my trip, including more interior shots.

Windjammer Landing also has multiple pools on property.



The Windjammer Landing is a great place for a "BabyMoon" as well as a Destination Wedding in St. Lucia. If you are interested in seeing if this resort is a good match for your next vacation, please contact us!

Enjoy,