Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caribbean Airlines

Small isn't necessarily a bad thing in the travel industry. In fact, for years I have seen a growing trend in my clients requesting smaller, more intimate hotels, namely boutique hotels. Whether or not Caribbean Airlines wants this title, I feel they do qualify as a boutique airline. The beauty of smaller companies is often more attention to detail, a lower staff to guest ratio, and overall more personalized service. Well, the Trinidad based Caribbean Airlines offers all of the above.

I don't usually take a stand on recommending one airline over another - honestly, at this point in time all the major players have disappointed me and my clients with last minute inconvenient schedule changes, fare hikes, and commission cuts. I am loyal to Air Jamaica - primarily from my own wonderful experiences of flying with them on over 50 occasions. But, the smaller Caribbean Airlines deserves attention too! Caribbean Airlines is available to book directly or through many wholesalers, including one of my favorites, Travel Impressions. Caribbean Airlines service the following islands: Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Caracas, Guyana, and Surinam from Fort. Laurderale, Toronto, Miami, London, or New York.
Let me know if I can arrange your next
vacation with Caribbean Airlines!