Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Costa Rica Dream Home


This modern villa in Costa Rica appeals to me. It goes right along with my new favorite high design show, 9 by Design... {although it doesn't look very kid friendly. I'd leave my crew at home when I visit.}



For years, the sleek look of minimalism seemed cold and sterile to me. Fast forward to 2010 and my life is a whirlwind of kids, activities, dinner dates, and a business growing almost faster than I can keep up.... which has caused a change in what I consider comfortable. I would LOVE to leave my chaos behind and head to a wonderfully uncluttered villa like this one:


The perfect balance of neutral tones, glass, and eye-catching shapes:


Don't most amazing homes have amazing pools?


Perfection!


Like what you see at Villa Sietemetros? I'd be happy to book it for you. Read more about the property here.