Tuesday, August 30, 2011

St. Croix's Fantastic Flight Promotion!



St. Croix was one of the first islands I visited after starting my business, Caribbean Journey. I found a great deal on airfare and in those early years, I tried to visit as many islands as possible - simply based on price. I didn't expect St. Croix to be as lovely as it was and I quickly learned it was only their marketing department that was lacking because the beaches were as fabulous as many of the other larger islands we've all heard so much about...


That's me, circa 2000 at the Hibiscus Beach Resort.


This was before I had a fancy digital SLR camera to capture all of my adventures... but I think these photos came out just fine. 

If you are looking for an affordable island with white sandy beaches and crystal clear water, look no further than St. Croix and their current Fantastic Flight Promotion. Located in the US Virgin Islands, passports are NOT required... so gather your friends and contact us to start planning your St. Croix Vacation today! 

The St. Croix Fantastic Flight Promotion Includes:

$500 Instant Credit Per Booking
$50 Dining Certificate
$50 Retail Certificate
$50 Activity Certifcate
6th Night Free

Package must include air. Book by October 31, 2011 for travel August 22 to December 15, 2011. {as with all promotions, restrictions apply}

Cheers,