Monday, June 1, 2009

June Newsletter - Summer in the Tropics

A big huge THANK YOU!

If you booked a trip with me this year, I sincerely thank you! This has been my busiest high-season ever, allowing me to expand my online portfolio to include Mexico. I am so excited to announce that we recently added Cancun & the Mayan Riviera to CaribbeanJourney.com. We are adding new hotels monthly, so check back often.

7 nights for the price of 5 at my favorite Jamaican Villas!

Most of you have heard me speak of my love for villa vacations, especially the fully staffed villas in Jamaica. There simply is nothing as relaxing as being attended to by a full staff while on vacation. A staff that is dedicated to looking after only your personal family or group and who works diligently and lovingly to prepare gourmet meals and keep your vacation home spotlessly clean. Many of my favorite homes are participating in a summer promo that offers 4 nights for the price of 3 or 7 nights for the price of 5 plus free airport transfers! And about those gourmet meals… how does Fettuccini with Ginger Grilled Lobster in Olive Oil and Fresh Tomatoes or Coconut Chicken Curry served with Timbales sound? Served al fresco, of course. Most of these villas are not yet on my website... send me an email and I will fill you in with more details and photos! (Photo is Haystack Villa in Montego Bay)

I am going to Mexico and so should you

This July will find my family and I basking in the warm tropical sun about 45 minutes south of Cancun at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. We will swim in azure waters and let the rhythm of the waves wash away our cares, dine on first class cuisine – certainly a rarity in the world of all-inclusive. The kids will enjoy a kid’s club like no other, focusing on educating participants about the history of the region. A day trip to the Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen-Itza or Kohunlich and we will all leave Mexico with an expanded knowledge bank… because travel should be a learning experience. Mexico is safe and the rates are low. It’s not too late t o book your summer vacation to Mexico!

Destination Weddings

Destination Weddings have long been an integral part of my business. I enjoy helping brides pick the perfect location and assisting all of their guests with travel arrangements. If you know anyone planning a Destination Wedding, please refer them to me… I’d be happy to help! AND… Destination Wedding Magazine recently named my wedding blog as one of their top five favorites!

You've just finished reading my June newsletter! If you'd like to be on my mailing list, please send an email to laura @ caribbeanjourney.com. Thank you for your time. I look forward to helping you plan your vacation!