Monday, June 8, 2009

Meet Mount Cinnamon - a little hotel with big style

A sweet boutique hotel, designed by Peter de Savary, overlooking Grand Anse Bay on Grenada...

Packs BIG style with bright colors... And all around comfort...
Many of the villas have full kitchens... I'll take one of those fridges please! And two of the lime green side tables too...
Or maybe canary yellow will look best in my island home... anyway, back to this cool little spot...
Tennis Anyone? On real grass courts... the best way to play...
Are it's stylish ways calling to you yet?
What about dinner al fresco with uninterrupted views of a twinkling Caribbean bay town? And dancing sunsets?
If all this style doesn't convince you.... let the perfect white sand beach and crystal clear waters do the trick... then call me, email me... just let me know when you want to go and maybe I'll see you there!